Frequently Asked Questions
Will my logo be suitable for print?
If you require a logo or other art work on your lanyard then ideally it should be set on a transparent background and submitted in an Adobe CS4 Illustrator or Photoshop file format, we can also use png or jpg images. All images should have an original 300dpi.
Please contact our design team who will be able to assist you on the suitability of your art work. Alternatively, if you would like us to bespoke design your lanyard we charge £1 per lanyard or a one off £50 design fee whichever is lower. Please call our design team on 0115 860 2255 option 3 to discuss your requirements.
Please note. When you submit images to use, you must have the rights to reproduction of the images.
- We shall not be required to print any matter which in its opinion is or may be of an illegal or libellous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights or any third party.
- The customer shall indemnify and hold We Print Gifts Ltd harmless against all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of the work it is required to produce pursuant to a customer order being or alleged to be defamatory or in breach of any copyright or trade mark.
My desired font is not listed as a choice.
Not to worry! If you require a specific font that is not listed on our webpage please contact us and we may be able to locate the font in our wider selection offline. If we do not have the font at all you can send us it in a true type font format (TTF) but this will take 24 hours to register on our system before we can proceed with the order.
My desired lanyard colour is not an option.
We can colour your lanyard any colour that can be made up from the CMYK colour pallet. We do also have background designs or you could use our design service for that extra special lanyard.
Can you print a solid Pantone® / PMS colour?
We print CMYK and not solid colours. Each Pantone® / PMS colour has a CMYK make which can be found using Pantone colour finder. Whenever we convert PMS colours to CMYK we only use the CMYK values specified from Pantone®. If you are setting artwork please set the artwork using the CMYK make up from Pantone® rather than from your desktop publishing or photo package as these packages may not state the correct CMYK make up for the PMS colour you require.
How do I send my artwork to you?
You can upload the images via our website as you do your design, however if you would like to check it’s suitability please send your artwork to email@example.com, once we have checked the artwork someone from our design department will contact you to let you know if it useable for lanyard printing.
Do you charge to prepare my art work?
We don’t charge to prepare artwork if it just requires basic background removals. However we do provide a lanyard design service.
What is the minimum order for bespoke printed lanyards?
We are proud to have a no minimum order policy at WePrintLanyards.com
Can I attach keys to the trigger clip?
We would not recommend you add keys to the trigger clip, you should use the key ring option. Keys generally should not weigh any more than 100g.
Can you supply lanyards without a safety breakaway?
We are not able to supply lanyards without a safety breakaway. The safety breakaway is designed to stop strangulation, should the lanyard get trapped in machinery, lift doors, etc.
What methods of payment do you take?
We accept most major credit and debit cards as well as payments made by cheque or bank transfer.
Do you hold my credit / debit card details?
All of our payment processing is handled by SagePay, we do not hold any of your credit or debit card details in our website database and none of our staff have access to your credit or debit card information.
I want to know more about your contract rates?
For information on what contract rates we can offer please contact us on 0115 860 2255.
What will it cost to ship my items to me?
For small orders we will charge a £7.50 delivery fee, for any order over 300 lanyards this charge will
increase to £12.00. If you are not based in the UK Mainland the shipping fee is set at a standard rate of £19.95. We can also ship overseas.
How long will the production take?
We offer two different production options when you buy our lanyards.
- 5 Day Production - Your lanyards will be despatched within 5 working days of receiving proof approval or from receiving your online order.
- 4 Day Production - Your lanyards will be despatched within 4 working days of receiving proof approval or from receiving your online order.
How long will the delivery take?
Once we despatch your order, depending on your requested delivery method you should expect to receive your order with the following time periods
- Royal Mail 24 - Typically next day but allow up to 5 working days
- Royal Mail European – 5 working days
- Royal Mail Overseas Tracked – Depending on your country 5-7 working days
- Parcelforce / FedEx UK Mainland – Next working day
- Parcelforce UK Outer Zones – Typically 1-2 working days
- Parcelforce European Priority - Depending on your country 2-3 working days
- FedEx European Economy – Depending on your country 2-5 working days
- FedEx European Priority – Typically 1-2 working days
- FedEx International Economy – Typically 3-7 working days
- FedEx International Priority – Typically 1-2 Working days
What is your returns policy?
Your lanyards and ID Cards are custom printed just for you, so we are not able to accept returns unless there is a physical fault within the product, which if found we are happy to replace the items without charge. Should you find a defect, please let us know within 7 days of goods receipt.
Terms and Conditions of sale.
Please click on the link to view terms and conditions of sale. This is an Adobe PDF document.